Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015

KNITTING AND CAPE


Vorerst mein letzter Streich was Stricken betrifft. Nachdem ich nochmals eine Mütze gestrickt hatte, fand ich sie alleine etwas mager und so folgte noch ein Schal dazu. Kombiniert mit dem Cap ergab es einen Look, der individuell und so gar nicht altbacken aus sah :-) Wie bereits erwähnt, ist Strick chic was auch auf der Mode Suisse bestätigt wurde. Dort gab es eine Kollektion die komplett aus Strick war. Somit sind wir also voll im Trend und können unsere Werke stolz der Welt präsentieren :-) 



For now, my last trick on knitting. Once again I had knitted a hat, I found her alone something so thin and yet was followed by a scarf so. Combined with the cap, there was a look that is unique and not old fashioned:-) As already mentioned, knitting is chic thing on the fashion Suisse has been confirmed. There I saw a collection that was completely out of knitting. Thus, we are so in vogue and can our works proud to present the world:-)



DIY:    Cap, Scarf
ModLily:    Cape (available here)
Avant Premiere:    Gloves


follow schuRei.ch:   bloglovin  /  chicisimo  /  Facebook







with Love, 
Kira





4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi dear! You looks soo trendy on this look. Love the cape I've a similiar one and it's soo cozy and comfy.
    You are great on knitting as well! :D I'm not very good on DIY but I thing you look fantastic with the cap and scarf and are made by yourself! That's a plus!

    Dear don't worry about the comments. I understand, I had this two weeks full of fashion events and shows with the MBFW Madrid and trying to get everything is soo hard. Sometimes visiting blogs is quite difficult. So don't worry I'm glad with your comments and visits but first at all stay happy and relax.
    Big kisses and have a gorgeous week darling
    Love♥ ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great look and cute cape! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for commenting! I Love it, to read every single comment :-)