Montag, 16. Februar 2015

CAMEL


Mir war wieder einmal nach camel - alles im gleichen Ton, mag ich sehr und ist einfach immer tragbar, egal was gerade Trend ist. Kombiniert mit einpaar Farbtupfer und schon hast Du dein Outfit für den Tag gefunden. Wenn dann die Sonne noch lacht, wie an diesem Tag, ist es einfach perfekt :-) 



It was me again after camel - all in the same tone, I like it a lot and is just always wearable, no matter what just trend. Combine it with few splashes of color and already you've found your outfit for the day. When the sun was still laughing as on this day, it is just perfect :-)



H&M:    Blazer, Sweater, Foulard
C&A:    Trousers, Sunglasses, Cap
Zara:    Blouse
Migros:    Bag
Zalando:    Shoes


follow schuRei.ch:   bloglovin  /  chicisimo  /  Facebook







with Love, 
Kira






9 Kommentare:

  1. Hello. PERFECT OUTFIT. LOVE THIS COLOR!
    I love your blog and I am following via GFC. Can you follow me back please? :D

    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for your visit, seems very well we follow, I hope that you follow me back !! greetings !!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous layering, love the entire ensemble!
    FF

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely color combo!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You look so classy. Love the coat and bag! Have a great week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Kira!! What a beautiful comb!! Love so much this neutral outfit!! I think it fits very well with your hair color!! :)
    Thank you so much for the following back! Here is the link of my fb page that you can like (My personal profile is only private) Thanks again! Have a nice day!

    https://www.facebook.com/fashionizein

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Me encanta el camel Kira!
    besos de susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. totally love the outfit !~ :)) I love the bag and the jeans! :)
    xx
    www.switbbydoll.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. loving all of the beige pieces

    Ewelina
    xxoox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for commenting! I Love it, to read every single comment :-)